Wednesday 25 February 2009

Everybody loves Mia.A diary of childhood leukaemia.


"My name is Mia Sophie Stillwell and my birthday is 16th September 2005.I live in Ryde on the Isle of Wight with Mum (Michelle), Dad (Scott) and my brother Harvey who’s 7.
Until September 2008 I was a healthy nearly 3 year old I went to nursery, swimming lessons, ballet lessons and rhythm time music classes.
I helped my Mum run a playgroup on Fridays and hung out with my Dad on the days that Mum had to work. During the summer holidays this year I spent every sunny day (there weren’t loads!) on the beach in Ryde, with Harvey and my friends.
On 9th September 2008 I was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia

Everything changes overnight!!!!!! "


A very informative and moving account of a little girls battle with ALL.

This is the link to her website:

http://www.everybodylovesmia.co.uk/

No comments: