Wednesday 6 June 2012

Sarah Jacobs Leukaemia Scam

"Dear Beloved,Greetings; I am Mrs. Sarah Jacobs a widow, suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukaemia) According to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive it. Presently I was admitted here in the Hospital were I am taken treatment, Meanwhile I inherited from my late husband the sum of ($2.8 Million Dollars) my late Husband desire when he was alive is to use the fund for the Work of God, and right now I am in a very critical condition and might not survive it, I also did not have any child that will inherit the fund, and that is why I have come in contact with you.Please if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire-to use this fund for the propagation of God work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical work, building a Clinic, Church or Mosque, schools, orphanage home and drilling of water for local community, helping widows and les-privileges, then contact me back as my health condition could not allow me to do it myself.I am taking this decision because I did not have any child that will inherit the fund in case anything happen to me during my up-coming operation as being prescribed by my Doctor, so it is an open door for you to assist me accomplish this to the glory of God, I shall look forward to hear from you with sincerity and of good faith.Yours faithfully,Mrs. Sarah J.W. Jacobs."

There is a special extra nasty dark place set aside in Hell for the people who post this sick cynical filth.

Anyway, this email is a scam. Only email the sender if you know what you are doing, if you do start baiting the scam remember to use Gmail to mask your IP address.

No comments: