Friday 13 May 2011

Australian comedy legend and Journalist Clive James (71) has CLL Leukaemia.

.


I was sorry to hear that Clive James has recently become a member of the CLL Club. It has been reported (widely and repetitively!) by the press that Clive has had the illness for some 15 months now and is currently battling a chest infection/complication related to his Leukaemia.

I have always been a great fan of Clive's and find his dead pan comedy deliveries highly amusing :-).

I hope that Clive is feeling a lot better soon, and that he continues to amuse his fans for many more years to come.

P.S. If you fancy posting a "guest blog" on this Leukaemia Issues site, please drop me a line and I would be very happy to share your thoughts with my readers.

.

1 comment:

Atlanta cosmetic surgery said...

It is a diseases that has infested like fungus.I think the cancer toll is just ticking high.It is sad that the disease that has started multiplying has many advanced therapies and treatments to help the patients.