Wednesday 13 July 2011

£161,000,000 euro millions winners are is in Ayrshire

.





What would I have done with £161 million quid?




Honestly? ..................Well....................






Once I had regained consciousness from the shock I would draw up a list of deserving causes in the world. They would get a lump sum of £1 million quid each to help with their work.






I would obviously ensure that all of my friends and family had the burden of any debt removed from their lives...plus a little bit of cash to have some fun :-)






I would set up foundation to award money to individuals who can be bothered to give up their time to assist charities. I found that there are few organisations established that reward individuals for their selfless efforts in helping others...that would change.






I would make a very public statement to the press of my intentions to donate a large amount of my new found fortune to help do good in this unfair world.......and hopefully shame the other 429 people above me in the UK rich list to do the same! The rich should stop being so bloody tight with their cash and use it to make this world a better place for others....so lets put an end to opulent purchases such as diamond encrusted watches and other selfish bling and put more Kudos on giving to those who need it!






I would buy my hospital several hundred new electric patient beds to replace the old knackered ones that I still have to fix on a daily basis :-)






I would buy a brand new Scirocco...but still keep Scarlett for those special occasions! :-)




Anyway, best wishes to Colin and Chris Weir on their astonishing win and could I just make a suggestion as to one way they would like to spend some of the cash? How about them investing in a new film about the life and achievements of Shirley Nolan the founder of the Anthony Nolan Trust. Word has it that investors are being sort to allow this story to be told on the big screen.Chris being an ex nurse would perhaps appreciate the human side of the story and Colin, being an ex TV cameraman, may enjoy getting involved in the filming perhaps.....just a thought :-)

.






.

No comments: