Saturday 3 September 2011

Sleaford Vintage and Classic Car and Bike Show 2011

For a change this year I did not take Scarlett to this annual show, and instead, for a change, i took my father in laws 1972 VW Beetle 1300.

Due to building work at St Georges college, this year the show was held in the car parking area at the Sleaford Town Council offices on Eastgate and to be honest it seemed to be just as good a venue as the regular location.

Anyway, a great day was had by myself, mini me and his grandad, and, apart from a slight hiccup when mini me decided to fall over and remove a lot of skin from his knees and hands, the day was very very enjoyable. Sadly Tom's Beetle did not receive any awards or prizes, but we did get our pictures taken by both local newspaper photographers so there is a good chance that we may get a mention in the local press!.

Here are a few piccies that we got of the event.....







Nexy year I will get organised and make sure that a special car and a half make an appearence at the show :-)

.

No comments: