Sunday 13 February 2011

Wonderland Car Show 28th and 29th May 2011. We will be there!

.


Myself and Scarlett will be heading off to Southwell Racecourse over the late May Bank Holiday (28th - 29th) after we received an invite to attend the show for free from the organisers.

Camping is available and so, if time and the weather permits, I will be attending the show on both of the days to promote the work of Leukaemia and Lymphoma Research.

I have a few idea's to enhance the trailer at the mo, but as per usual that all depends upon the time I have to make things happen, and of course the financial implications of the intended mods. I will not be changing the graphics this year as it seems pointless to spend time re inventing the wheel especially since the current design is still looking so good!

Sounds like a great event and will give the Capri Boys a chance to see what a REAL sports Coupe looks like! (I wrote this to see if anyone actually reads the blog!. I am sure that if they do I will have a few Capri Owners commenting upon my...well, comment!) :-)

To get more details about the show click HERE.


No comments: