Wednesday 21 May 2008

Gelert becomes newest sponsor of S2M

One of the world leaders in camping equipment supplies has now become the newest member of the "We support Scirocco 2 Morocco" club !.

After I had made initial enquiries only a few days ago, they have now generously offered to supply myself and Glen with a couple of tents for us to use on our 4000 mile adventure.But these are not just any tent.....these are the sort made for people like me who find pitching a normal tent...erm...fun to say the least !...these are Gelert "quick pitch" tents, and boy are they an answer to the prayers of lesser mortals (such as me !) who just want to "pitch and crash" as you do after a long journey without the arduous task of putting in too much effort :-).







Thanks to those nice folk at Gelert ! :-)

1 comment:

Andy Ward said...

Hi there "Gelert" ! :-).Thanks for the kind comments and thanks for your interest in my blog.If you click on "follow blog" on my site you will be notified of new posts when they are posted.Best wishes.Andy :-)