Friday 16 April 2010

All graphics now fitted...now to see if we can get into Stanford Hall!





.
On Thursday morning I dropped the trailer into Biff's for it's final graphics fit, then on the way back home later in the day I stopped to pick it up and allow him to fit the last couple of sections to the car also. By 6:20pm the last piece of the puzzle was fitted and after thanking Biff for his excellent work (free of charge!) I made my way back home.

Biff is based in Newark and works from his home.This guy is not only one of the hardest working people I have ever met, but also one of the most genuine and generous also. Without the help and dedication of this guy, the design would have just remained as it was, a drawing done by Benn on a computer, but with Biff in charge of things the concept is now reality, and the car is now going to be seen by hundreds if not thousands of people, and I will help to spread the word about the wonderful work that the Leukaemia and Lymphoma charity do :-)

As I type this blog entry I am also sending a request to the organisers of the Stanford Hall Volkswagen Show which is being held on the 2nd May, asking them to allow me a pitch. It may not happen as it is quite late in the day regarding allocation of space, but you never know!. Fingers crossed that I will be lucky and get the car (and trailer) on display at this popular venue.

No comments: