Saturday 3 April 2010

First stage of graphics application carried out today.

.


I set off for Newark upon Trent this morning at 08:45 and arrived at Biff's place at just after 09:15. Biff and his mate Tony began the task of applying the first stage of the graphics just after 09:30 and I got out of their way and spent a day with my family whilst they set about the task of turning Benn's design into the real thing!.

I arrived back at Biff's at a about ten past 4 and was amazed to see the progress that they had made since I had last seen the car several hours previously. I now have to go back to Newark again on Monday afternoon to get the last of the "coca cola" stripes applied to the car and trailer, then one more visit will be needed to apply the info and sponsors graphics.
.


No comments: