Monday 9 March 2009

Chest infection time !


Back to my doctors today after the antibiotics i was given last Tuesday appear to have had little or no effect, i am now on another weeks worth of a different brand, so lets hope that these have a more positive action on this annoying chest infection that i am currently enjoying.
Still not got my blood results, but having spoken to my GP, i am assured that they will arrive by the end of this week....honestly ! :-).
Anyway, as i was also given a "sick note" for another week, i will try to get some rest (well i will try !), and hope that the pills can stop this constant cough and feeling of congestion. I suppose that on the plus side, i will have a chance to update this blog and treat you all to my words of wisdom and humour.....lucky you !

No comments: