Sunday 26 July 2009

Back from My hols...now off to a show :-)

Hi folks.Came back from our family holiday in sunny Norfolk yesterday, and I am glad to report that an excellent time had by all!.
I will post up some piccies when I get time enough to fart, but at this current time (06.30am!) i am just getting ready to take the car and trailer to the Heckington show that I mentioned in a post just over a week ago.
Of course, having only arrived home from said hols yesterday afternoon, i have had precious time to do anything to the old girl other than give her a jet wash last night, so i will have to take some polish with me and sort out her "yes i am a daily drive car and don't I look mucky next to your "only comes out of the garage for shows" motor!" look :-)
Anyway, things to do, sandwiches to pack and flasks to fill. Keep an eye out for some pictures from the event over the next few days...or at least when i get my self organised, and that may take some time :-). Andy

No comments: