Tuesday 13 July 2010

Apology No.3.....Howard Webb,the World Cup Final Referee...

.
This is getting to be a bit silly now, but after having some time to reflect upon the World Cup Final Match I have decided that now even Howard Webb deserves an apology!.
The "fog of war" sometimes clouds common sense, and it is to this phenomena that I attribute my previous comments about Howard. I,along with several million others probably gave him a hard time and condemned him for several "bad" decisions during what was (as previously mentioned!) a very "dirty" game at some points.
Allowing for this guy probably being the most active person on the pitch for almost 2 hours, AND now finding out that he is also the dad of 3 kids sort of makes me take a new look at the circumstances .....and................

WHAT THE HELL........................IT's ONLY A GAME :-)

Have a nice day!
.

No comments: