Monday, 19 July 2010

iPhone 4 Antenna and calling problems. "Grip of Death"


I just watched a video of the CEO of Apple addressing the widely reported issue of owners of the new iphone 4 having problems whilst making or receiving calls.

In the video he points out that after detailed analysis of the data regarding the amount of complaints Apple has received about this issue......only 0.55% of users had called to report faults and problems with making or receiving calls..............the other 99.45% just couldn't get a good enough signal to call apples support team :-)

No comments: