Monday 2 November 2009

Hello to all those who visit the site from Leeds !


Last night whilst carrying out my weekly search of Google for any new Shirley Nolan info, i was surprised to find one from myself !. It appears that the message that I sent to the Yorkshire Evening Post was actually published as a letter!. Anyway, this was in the October 30th edition, and being a bit ignorant I don't actually know the frequency of the publication, although if it is the same as the Lincolnshire Echo it will be a daily edition.


Can I just say to anyone who has read the article/letter in the newspaper, please feel free to call me on my mobile number (below) if you have any info that you can share with me about Shirley or any aspect of the story told in her book. Thanks.Andy


Mobile: 07974935611


This is the letter that was printed in the newspaper: Click HERE to see it.


By the way...hello Simon...I got your message and will be calling you shortly...honest ! :-)

No comments: