Wednesday 2 June 2010

Awful Cumbria Killings started at 10:30am and posted on Wikipedia by 4:21pm!

.

After reading the awful report of those poor souls killed today in Cumbria titled "12 people killed in shooting spree",I (for some random reason!) decided to find out what the definition of "Spree" was!.

Imagine my surprise (and discomfort) then,when I found that there was already a Wikipedia page dedicated to this horrific event!.

Now I cannot quite put my finger on it, but there was something rather sad and unsettling in the fact that before these poor souls had possibly not even been identified before the encyclopaedia report had been posted.

Condolences to all the families of those who have been lost on this day,and lets just hope that those who wrote the articles about this tragedy on Wikipedia did it for all the right reasons, and not just to be able to claim a scoop.



.




No comments: