Sunday 7 November 2010

Elizabeth Swan is to write a Script for a new Shirley Nolan Film.

.



.

I spoke to a lady called Liz Swan today who is currently researching details in relation to writing a script for a new Shirley Nolan Film titled "Never Give Up".

Liz,who is both a Nurse and a writer has decided that the incredibly moving and emotive story of Shirley's fight to establish a Bone Marrow Donor Register in the UK in the mid 1970's, which ultimately resulted in the establishment of the Anthony Nolan Trust.

Liz, who is based in Burnley, sounds like the sort of lady who may well be able to complete such a worthwhile project as this, and I have offered to help as much as I can with any info that I can pass on from my own interest in this story, which sadly, due to a lack of any sort of direction, i put on hold last year.

If you read this blog and feel you can help Liz in her quest to get Shirley Nolan's story onto the big screen, please get in touch and let us know what you know :-)

I will keep you informed of Liz's progress as the process develops.

.


No comments: