Sunday 14 February 2010

Another day,another scam...

.

It seems that the emails offering yet more "help me to launder some cash" requests are coming thick and fast now.No sooner have I had the the offer the other day, then this popped into the in-box today!

Anyway, for your amusement (and protection!) here is the latest offering......

" Greeting from Burkina Faso ,

This brief introductory letter may come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends and business partners.

I am Mrs. Daini Kabori, currently Head of Corporate affairs with a reputable bank here in Burkina Faso , West Africa . And would like to enter into a confidential business deal with you upon your acceptance to co-operate with me I will let you know the details.
Thanking you in advance and waiting for your urgent reply.
Please contact me through my private email(dianikabori1@live.fr)
Regards
Mrs Diani Kabori "

Errrrrr....no thanks love, you keep the money for yourself and by the way...I hope the prison food is good when you get caught !.


No comments: